
We resurrected an old route and went up to the Cave Creek Coffee Company, or the 4C's. The ride started with 12-14 riders. I think we need to find a new road, other than Dynamite to go west on. That is one bumpy ride! By the time we got to 4C's, our numbers were cut in half.
A local had shown up to the 4C's on a unicycle, so I hopped on that to try it out. I had ridden one a little in college. I was able to balance for about 5 seconds and roll 1-2 feet, but that was about it. I was just glad I didn't injure myself.
The return ride was the usual roll down Pima Rd. By the time we got to Bashas, out numbers were down to 3.
1 comment:
Looks like you rode them into the ground again. Assume you were going at a social pace.
I did install my new Dura Ace bottom bracket and it runs so much more smoothly than the old one. Unfortunately, that is the last time. Next time it'll be to replace the whole drive train (darn).
Post a Comment