
Most of you know I am going to try riding a century each month in 2011. I have started researching which rides to do. Here is what I have so far... If it's green, the odds are good it will be the century for that month.
Also, I am open to century ride suggestions. I don't want to travel too far, but I'll make exceptions in the summer to get out of the heat.
January
Casa grande Jan 9, 2011 - registered
Stagecoach Jan 15, 2011
February
Death Valley Feb 26, 2011 - sold out
Saguaro lake Feb 5th - Self Supported
March
Mining Country Challenge - hilly! March 19, 2011
http://www.pmbcaz.org/miningcountry.html
http://www.pmbcaz.org/miningcountry.html
Tour De Cure - metric century.
April
Not excited for El Tour De Phoenix April 2, 2011 - metric century
Any other ideas? April 9th or 16th look open for me. Should we do the Raisin 99?
Any other ideas? April 9th or 16th look open for me. Should we do the Raisin 99?
May
Santa Fe Century May 15, 2011 - road trip!
June
Mt. Lemmon double June 11, 2011 - Squeeze my Lemmons! It's bitter and juicy.
Fiesta Metric - SD June 11, 2011
July
Flagstaff - Sunset crater loop x2
http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/18227178
Flagstaff - Sunset crater loop x2
http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/18227178
August
September
October
November
El Tour De Tucson
December
10 comments:
So ... we're on for Santa Fe!! Need to start training now LOL!! Is Centaur going (I would think that is mandatory)? I'm looking to reserve some timeshare there!!
I'm doing the Santa Fe. Centaur has not committed to it yet. We need to work on him. I think Jaime was interested. Wolfman will be up from Las Alamos doing the ride.
This Sunday is the Casa grande century. Who's in?
We can figure out carpools, etc...
I'm riding the Casa Grande Century. What time is everyone leaving Scottsdale to get down there and what time are we riding?
I'm riding as well. Tolin
Will be doing Casa Grande. Can take one person + bike.....or can ride with someone.
I could use a carpool to Casa Geande Century.
Thx, Chris Morgan
The Casa Grande century isn't a mass start, so we can start whenever we are all checked in and ready. Check in starts at 8am. Lets shoot for being there at 8am. Google maps says it is about 45 minutes to get there. So, if you are carpooling, let's meet at bashas at 7am. I am driving down and can take 3 more people. Claim a seat if you want one.
My car is now full.
Good luck Sunday guys! Wish I was prepared to do that (I haven't ridden in 3+ weeks!) ... I'll hold the fort down at Bashas this weekend.
Post a Comment