Hey Gang -
I thought I'd revive the blog. I have figured out how to embed it into our existing website, so it should integrate fairly well.
Also, you should be able to post comments. For organizing rides or parties, I am thinking that feature will make things easier for everyone.
So, let's see how it goes.
Now I just need to get it on the main website...
9 comments:
Just seeing what is required to post a comment - as I want to blog too (sounds like I need to clean up after myself if I blog - does that have anything to do with too much tequila? Antonio may know!)
It seems to be working. Hopefully it is not too painful to post on your end.
Just trying to comment from iPad...
Nice work! I like the option of not logging in.
What's the name/URL option?
Quit following me around Cost Plus. You are one creepy dude.
Quit leaving "sweat angels" on me!
Nice job on the blog. Just to let you all know, I moved this weekend to 44th and Camelback. No worries I'll still be there on Saturdays after the holidays.
Nice job on the blog. Also I moved to 44th and Camelback. No worries I'll still be there on Saturdays after the holidays.
Post a Comment